Just uploaded a new video. This recipe is amazing, and simple. Give it a try!
adapted from Deliciously Organic
2 large lemons
2 large chicken breasts
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup arrowroot or almond meal
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 cup chicken stock
serve with: zucchini noodles
1. Cut one of the lemons in half and cut one of those halves in slices. Juice the remaining half and whole lemon.
2. Slice chicken breasts through the middle, making 4 thin pieces of chicken, season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons coconut oil to the pan and swirl to coat.
4. Place the arrowroot/almond meal on a plate and dredge each chicken piece in it then place chicken in the pan. Let cook until 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through.Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover (or into warmed oven).
5. Add the garlic to the now empty skillet and cook for 10 seconds. Pour in the chicken stock and lemon slices. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Scrape the bottom of the pan to loosen any browned bits. Simmer for about 4 minutes, until liquid reduces to about 1/3 cup. Pour in lemon juice and simmer again for 1 minute.
6. Serve chicken over zucchini noodles topped with sauce.